Terms & Conditions
Purchasing via the Organic Table website you agree to the following
Terms & Conditions:
Please ensure you have entered the correct address and details, errors determined by incorrect details will not be our responsibility.
Fruit & vegetables are weighed for each and every order. No estimates here. We endeavour to supply as close to the required weight as possible. However, weights may vary slightly depending on produce available.
Produce may become unavailable due to weather or logistics.
You may change 1 item in the Essentials or Deluxe seasonal boxes. Please put a note in the checkout comments box. Another item of the same value will be supplied.
If you are not home to accept your order it will be placed at your front door unless specified in the comments box at the checkout. Your delivery box(s) will be left at your own risk.
Our website is constantly updated for produce, products, weight and pricing.
We take great care when we pack our products. Food sold on our website may have been packed in a facility that contains allergens, traces of allergens or bi products of the following: peanuts, nuts, tree nuts, seeds, sesame seeds, soy beans and soy products, pollen and bee products, preservatives, gluten and cereals containing gluten, wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, eggs, dairy, fish, crustacea, and other products that may contain allergens.
Organic Table has the right to suspend our delivery service to you if it is felt that staff are threatened or unsafe.
We reserve the right to change or add to our Terms & Conditions at any time which will take effect immediately after posting on our website.
All payments must be made prior to delivery. If payment is not received, your order will be cancelled.
If the order and payment are made after the cut off time then your order will be delivered the following week.
Our secure payment options are:
• Credit Card using Square Payments
Pricing & Weights
• Our minimum order for delivery is $67.95 excluding delivery fee.
• Set Seasonal Essentials and Deluxe Boxes are set prices. The weight and quantity of produce will vary from time to time. The list is updated weekly.
• Some items are sold by a minimum weight (i.e.. 500g bag) or as an individual size. Organic produce can vary in size when buying by the weight. We endeavour to weigh as accurately as possible. These are an indication only as weights vary according to the produce size.
• Organic Table reserve the right to alter pricing or introduce new minimum spend conditions which will be published on our website.
• A cancellation fee of $15 applies for orders cancelled after the order cut off time.
Delivery, Handling Charges and Taxes
• Our Home Delivery fee is a flat rate of $6.95 to all areas across Melbourne & Regional Victoria.
• Organic Table can only deliver to suburbs on our suburb list. Orders for other suburbs will not be processed. Please email us to see if we can add you to our run.
• Deliveries are done on Thursdays between 9am - 8pm.
• A photo will be provided once your groceries have been delivered.
• We do not deliver on Public Holidays. An alternative delivery day may be provided with advance notice on our website.
• Your delivery day and time may be subject to change with prior communication and notice.
• We recommend that your delivery is brought inside and stored correctly as soon as possible.
Credits, Refunds & Substitutions Policy
• Organic Table aims for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unhappy with a product, we will exchange or credit the value of the item. Please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours and supply 2 photos of the product. A refund may not be offered after this time has passed.
• Our produce is subject to availability and may not always be available at the time of ordering. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered we may offer a reasonable substitute.
• If we are unable to offer a reasonable substitute of a product, a credit to your account will be applied. Please allow up to 5 working days for refund to be processed.