Kehoe’s Certified Organic Dill, Kale & Carrot Sauerkraut 410g
Our delicious Traditional sauerkraut is a far cry from the cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This multi award winning product is fermented using traditional methods.
We’ve added a few caraway seeds to the traditional German recipe which gives it a slightly sweeter, fresh herby flavour when compared to just cabbage & salt sauerkrauts.
Ingredients: Organic cabbage, organic carrot, organic kale, natural sea salt & organic dill seeds.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch.
All our products are Fermented, Raw & Probiotic.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a kraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Awards: GOLD – 2016 Australian Food Awards.